Friday, September 7, 2012

Value Study



1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.



I feel like as my first final piece of art for this class that it came out well. I do believe that I could have done better but that is what later is for.
2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?
It was not a group project.
3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I felt like I did a good job on this piece but I can definatly get better over time.
4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
The drawing before had worked but the blending on my piece I did not do the best I could have done.
5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
I would go slower and try to blend my colors more carefully.
6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why? The most difficult part was fore sure time mangement because we had alot to do and not to much time.
7. What did you learn from this piece?
I learned that I can make a piece of art that is not stick figures.


No comments:

Post a Comment